Condemnation of xenophobia

Posted by Psyklone Domoina On Friday, July 9, 2010 0 comments


Peace ya'll!

With rumors spreading around that after the world cup the nation will once again witness the resurrection of attacking our fellow African neighbors who are presently doing their hustles in South Africa, I decided to take an action plan in a form of music to make an awareness to condemn xenophobia by recording a track called "What's goin' on?" sampled by my partner in rhymes Fr3aky Cee.

As a South African citizen who appreciate and embrace Human Rights I only find it relevant to voice my opinion in effort to save lives and discourage taking law into hands.

I dont like doing too much talking as my music normally does that for me :) so please share this track with your friends and say NO to xenophobia!

---->Psyklone Domoina - What's goin' on?<----

1022affiliation.blogspot.com CONDEMN XENOPHOBIA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment